Are You Going Through A Life Transition?
Vital Ability is all about supporting you in taking care of the things that are vital in your life – while discovering, enhancing, and developing your current ability into something that is not only transformational, yet supportive of your life transitions as well.
Vital Ability is about Helping Other People Excel (HOPE). It is about working with you to live life intentionally each and every day by accepting the strength, courage, and beauty within yourself. It is about supporting you in your life’s transitions to help transform this beautiful life you were meant to live.
What Qualifies As A Life Transition?
Anyone experiencing any type of life transition that they are wanting to get clarity on, make changes in, or succeed at handling can utilize our services. If you are experiencing fears, doubts involving some big changes, wanting to improve self-management, self-confidence, and other aspects of your life, then coaching may benefit you in creating a clear vision of the future you want and then establishing the steps and support in your life as you pursue the end result you are looking for. Sometimes it can be incredibly useful to work with an accountability partner.
Examples of life transitions are:
- Adjustment to College or workplace
- Adapting to life changes after Trauma/Illness
- Job loss or career changes; self-discovery
- Housing relocation; travel
- Financial gain or loss
- Marriage, Relationships; mid-life changes
- Arrival of a new baby; parenting; family
- Retirement; empty nesting
- Divorce or Separation; bereavement, grief, or loss
- Making changes or pursuing a specific goal
- Seeking a promotion; or experiencing some other career changes
You’ll notice above a graphic of a Cherry Blossom which has personal significance to my own transition process. You can read more about why the Cherry Blossom is significant – HERE.